Job Title : Pharmaceutical Sourcing Manager
Salary : £26,000 per year
Location : Watford, UK
Working hours : 37.5 hours / Week
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead the generic pharmaceutical sourcing activities of the organisation, including portfolio maintenance, pricing review and product research designed to prepare new product recommendations to the organisation
- Managing multiple sources of data to analyse market trends and opportunities, to meet business requirements, problem solve and drive new sourcing programs
- Support directors in the efficient workflow of new products and the maintenance of exciting product portfolios
- Take advantage of working in this best-in-class sourcing function, to develop your own skillset but also to strive for promotion and development, renowned for fast-tracked growth
Key Skills, Qualifications and Experience needed
- Procurement, direct procurement, category management, buyer, stakeholder management, negotiation, project management, pharmaceutical supply chain, pharmaceutical procurement, strategic sourcing.
- Negotiating skill, Analytical skills.
- Building rapport with customer and supplier
- Powerful decision maker.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred